Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Necklace

This is just a necklace I made. Its a combo of my luck gris gris I make every year in black bags to cancel out negativity and a bracelet I made that I was drawn to make and later found that it was a lot of stones to do with my healing abilities and my trouble over coming  my mental blocking of all my abilities. The bracelet broke so i combined both of them since I tend to carry them both around and I just love the peace I feel when I wear it. :)

The Bracelet was made from:

The Arrow Head- This is made of Green Jasper and its properties include:
sooth the spirit,
heighten healing abilities by helping you find the problem clairvoyantly, 
all purpose healing stone,
banish evil thoughts and spirits,
heighten life force energy,


The tan beads- This is Snow Quarts and is properties include:
stimulations of hopes, 
stabilizes dreams,
help your inner strength to alleviate self-blocks,
promotes clarity of mind

The gemstones- This is just some Turquoise and its properties are:
protection against major traumatic injuries,
one of the four Pueblos "elemental" gemstones, this one believed to connect the Earth and Sky,
increase wisdom,
recommended for healers to wear to increase their powers,
aid in stomach disorders and eye problems,
help heal the wearer's heart of spiritual/emotional wounds,
believed that if given in December will bring the person a year of good luck.




The Luck Gris Gris:

Ingredients:
Honey
Cinnamon
Pennies from the year you were born (I choose 4 cus thats my life path number)
Clover
A black square of cloth
Something to tie it off








No comments:

Post a Comment