Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Day Pics :)

This is my God candle holder at the moment I just keep these neat gel balls that hold the sent of essential oils. I think I have blackberry in it atm I'm not sure.

This is my Goddess candle holder. I put tea lights into these btw or some of the fat pillar candles if i can find them in the right size.

This is my drawing of Freya and my sigil of the holidays is on her arm. I added her two cats and of course the raven she turns into along with some flowers she loves in her hair. And the word is her name in this Norse font i found online and liked.

I got into the mood to make this like two days and i didnt know why until i was making my alter today ><. 

I made this to represent my wolf spirit guide and to honor him on my alter :)

This is a caligraphy piece i won in a giveaway done by one of my friends on everythingunderthemoon.com and i love it.

This is just a wreath i made out of tp rolls and some flowers, its a bunch of flowers and two butterflies. 

This is another wreath but my grama made this one for easter I just stole it for today lol

This is a hair spray cap that i saved with some ducktape on the bottom so the holes are covered, i made a bow and added it to the back to look like wings. In the cap is milk, honey, rain water collected earlier this morning, and some cinnamon. This is my faey offerings.

heres just a back veiw

and this is a side view

This is my make shift alter. Living with my Grama I cant leave it out or have to much so this is my solution.

This is a old gel incense jar filled with dandelion seeds, some ginger and lemon grass with some lemon rine and a few other herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment