Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hey guys :)
Today I was thinking on tools we use in our practice and was thinking about making my wand and I got this Ideal.

Wood itself have many many many properties and many people make a wand out of one wood for this and another for this. I myself cant do this and was thinking.. why not make one out of clay and sprinkle in powder made from the woods that I am drawn to.

Using this logic i could get some clay and instead of adding say Faery Dust, you instead add a mixture of wood flour, mix it thoroughly and design the wand with the crystal and wire you need and any sigils or runes or anything else you need to carve into it. I could sculpt with this way better, I could do a whole lot more and i could make it way more personal for me anyway then with just one piece of wood.

So thats what I'm planing on doing and when I'm done I shall show post a pic to show you how it turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment